2023 Specialized Turbo Kenevo Expert MTB
The Kenevo Expert just made you obsolete. This is the bike that lets you summit the longest, nastiest climbs with energy to spare so that you can bomb down the longest, nastiest descents. The Kenevo Expert is, hands down, the most capable eMTB in existence, thanks to its 180mm of RockShox front and rear suspension and an all-new Sidearm-style frame that boosts your control. Add in a class-leading 700 watt-hour battery and you’ve got a bike that has no limits.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Yes, that a dual-crown fork up front. When we launched the original Kenevo we started seeing riders strapping dual-crown forks on their Levos—it was that rowdy of a bike. So when we set out to design this latest Kenevo, we decided to equip our Expert model with a 180mm-travel RockShox Boxxer. Absolute steering precision and downhill control. Bring it on.
- The custom Specialized 2.2 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity. That incredibly powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
Hanger Standard: UDH
Colors: Satin Doppio / Sand; Satin Olive Green / Oak Green
RockShox Boxxer Select RC, 27.5, DebonAir, 20x110mm Boost™, 35mm chassis, 180mm of travel
Spring Type: Air
RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 230 x 62.5mm
Descendant 35mm Direct Mount Stem, 50mm length
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S2: 120mm, S3: 150mm, S4: 180mm, S5: 210mm)
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm, SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel
SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click
SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
Roval 27.5″ Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready
DT Swiss Industry
Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm, 28h
DT Swiss 370, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Front: Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6″, Rear: Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6″
Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Oak Green, Sand; Satin Olive Green, Satin Doppio
S2, S3, S4, S5