2023 Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon E-Mtb
The all-new Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an un-equalled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
- FACT 11m full carbon frame
- Rockshox 35 Silver forks with 150mm of travel to help keep you in control
- RockShox Deluxe Select R takes care of the 150mm of rear travel
- Sram SX Eagle gears give you the range to climb anything
- Sram Guide RE brakes give the stopping power no matter the weather
- Mixed wheel size gives you the roll over of a 29” wheel up front and agility of 27.5” in the back
- Sizes: XS (S1), S (S2), M (S3), L (S4), XL (S5), XXL (S6)
- Colours: Smoke/Black
- The Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- User Interface: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, w/Handlebar remote
- Connectivity: ANT+/Bluetooth, Mission Control App
It starts with Specialized’s Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
More climbing, more descending, more miles, more fun. Spec’d with a no-fuss SRAM SX/NX drivetrain, trail-taming RockShox suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset, the all-new Turbo Levo delivers more of everything that you love about trail riding.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers two distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29″ front wheel, 27.5″ rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm|
|Fork||Rockshox 35 Silver 29, Turnkey damper, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Tape||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake||SRAM Guide RE, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Guide RE, 200mm|
|Shift Levers||SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis Forged/Custom Offset/ISIS Spindle Interface, 160mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34T, steel|
|Rims||Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta Valve|
|Rear Tire||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5×2.6″|
|SeatPost||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6mm|
|Motor||Specialized 2.2, Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
Specialized Levo Size Chart
|Size||Height (Cm)||Height (feet)|
|S1 (XS)||150 – 160||4’11” – 5’3”|
|S2 (S)||157 – 173||5’2” – 5’8”|
|S3 (M)||165 – 5’11||5’5” – 5’11”|
|S4 (L)||173 – 188||5’8” – 6’2”|
|S5 (XL)||178 – 193||5’10” – 6’4”|
|S6 (XXL)||188 – 203||6’2” – 6’8”|
S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6