KICKR Climb Information
Wahoo Kickr Climb is an indoor grade simulator designed to work with Wahoo Kickr smart trainers. Kickr Climb pairs with the new Kickr and Snap to physically change the gradient of your bike, incorporating climbing to your indoor training.
Kickr Climb is the only way you can ride hills indoors – adding climbs and descents to give you the most complete and immersive indoor training experience available. Ascend up to 20% and descend -10% allowing you to naturally change riding position, train climbing muscles and improve technique.
Kickr allows you to realistically train for the different elements of climbing, from settling in to a long gradual incline, to sprinting up a short, steep section. Pair with training programs to simulate and challenge yourself on world famous climbs, regardless of where you live.
Kickr Climb pairs remotely for a quick and easy set up and is compatible with quick release and thru axle hubs. The unit can either be locked in place to respond only to commands received by your remote control, or, it can be set to react to gradient changes from external programs like Zwift. You can even connect your Wahoo Elemnt or Elemnt Bolt to add your favorite outdoor rides to your indoor training program.
- Part Number: WFBKTR5
- Max Incline: 20%
- Max Decline: -10%
- *Exact grade changes dependent on bicycle size, wheel size and trainer type.
- Compatible Trainers: New Wahoo KICKR (2017 Edition) and New KICKR SNAP (2017 Edition)
- Metrics: Current Grade
- Dimensions: 25.75″ H x 5.1″ W x 7″ L
- Supported Hubs: QR, 12×100, 15×100, 15×110
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party App Compatible: Yes, when paired to a KICKR or KICKR SNAP