Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert 2021 – Electric Road Bike
Specialized have a long history of developing the world’s highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that’s a tough palmarès to follow, the Specialized Turbo Creo SL is sure to exceed your expectations of how an e-road bike performs. It’s lightweight, smooth, capable, and even lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. And with this EVO model, you get larger tires, dropper post, and flared bars to take you wherever your heart desires. It’s you, only faster. The Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0.
- FACT 11r carbon frame with open road geometry
- Evo model with larger tyres, dropper post and flared bars
- Carbon fork with Future shock 2.0
- Shimano Ultegra Di2/XT 11 speed drivetrain
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colours: Cast Battleship / Black / Raw Carbon
- The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized Turbo SL 35 Nm
- Battery: 320Wh internal battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Specialized display
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
The Turbo Creo SL Expert features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport saddle.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- E-road bikes are inherently harsh, but with the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
|Frame:||FACT 10r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork:||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||Future Stem, Pro|
|Bars:||Specialized Expert Hover, alloy, 125x75mm w/Di2 hole|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Rims:||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Sport, Titanium Rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, Hollow forged M30, custom offset, 46t|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display|
L, M, S, XL, XXL