Specialized Creo SL Comp Carbon 2021 – Electric Road Bike
We have a long history of developing the world’s highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that’s a tough palmarès to follow, the Specialized Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It’s lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. on this electric mountain bike It’s you, only faster.
- FACT 11r carbon frame with open road geometry
- Carbon fork with Future shock 2.0
- Shimano GRX 810 11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge
- Colours: Gloss Gray / Gold Pearl / Rocket Red, Satin Carbon / Holo Reflective / Black
- The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized Turbo SL 35 Nm
- Battery: 320Wh internal battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Specialized display
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
• The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
• Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
• By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worrie — the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
• With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 2.0 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
• We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we’ve developed a geometry that’s best-fit for all riders—one that’s comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
|Frame:||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork:||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||Future Stem, Pro|
|Bars:||Alloy Hover Bars|
|Front Brake:||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|Rims:||DT Swiss DTR470|
|Front Hub:||DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Turbo Pro 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Turbo Pro 28c|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, 46t|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL