POC VENTRAL LITE HELMET
Every aspect of the POC Ventral Lite Helmet has been refined to lower weight while retaining substantial protection levels, making it an ideal choice for the discerning, high-performance road rider.
The EPS closed-cell foam main body of the helmet possesses a refined structure to grant increased rigidity while bringing the overall weight to under 200 grams. Despite the weight loss, this EPS liner still affords maximum shielding from heavy, direct impacts. A lightweight unibody shell wraps around the EPS material to significantly increase the helmets structural integrity and guard against dents, scuffs and scrapes.
An intricate series of vents and internal channels provide a cooling airflow across the scalp, even at slower speeds, and regulate the wearer’s temperature on the most stifling rides. The helmet’s vents and overall profile have been intensively studied at the design stage to ensure that they reduce air turbulence and minimise aerodynamic drag markedly.
The 360° size adjustment system and ergonomic straps have been tuned to save every gram but still offer a reliable, secure and comfortable fit. The helmet is completed with a handy sunglasses garage that holds onto eyewear tightly when not in use.
- A super-light helmet, weighing in at under 200 grams, that still meets vital safety standards
- The EPS liner has been refined to grant low weight and high levels of protection against direct impacts
- A lightweight unibody shell enhances helmet’s structural integrity
- Extreme cooling and ventilation, even at low speeds, thanks to the innovative vent and internal airflow design
- CFD-tested design minimises turbulence and enhances aero performance
- Lightweight 360° size adjustment system makes it easy to find a precise fit
- Adjustable straps anchored to helmet liner
- Eye garage keeps sunglasses secure
L, M, S