2022 Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer Black
Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer Features
- Creates a realistic simulation of descending by accelerating through the descent.
- Simulates the vibrating sensation of riding cobblestones, gravel and other road surfaces in Zwift.
- LED indicator lights confirm the machine is transmitting via Bluetooth and ANT+ and blue halo beneath the trainer when in use.
- Standard 130/135mm quick release steel trainer skewer included in the box.
- Includes the Neo Skyliner wheel block for stability.
- Internally measures and broadcasts speed, power and cadence.
- Compatible with 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes.
- Can be made compatible with Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R cassettes using a freehub body sold separately.
- Thru axle compatible with 12×142 and 12×148 adapter set included in the box.
- Requires the separate purchase and installation of a trainer cassette.
|Type of trainer||Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake|
|Magnets||32 Neodymium magnets|
|Electrical requirements||100-240 Volt , Mains power optional|
|Power indicator||Multicolour LED , Spot on floor|
|Connection indicator (ANT/BT)||2 LEDs|
|Suitable cassettes||Not suitable for Specialized SCS system , Shimano & SRAM: 8 – 12 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately|
|Suitable axles||Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.|
|Supplied with||Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software|
|Max. power (40 km/h)||2200 Watt|
|Simulation of descent||Yes|
|Max. torque||85 Nm|
|Max. brake force||250 N|
|Mass inertia||Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)|
|Calibration||No calibration required|
|Footprint (lxw)||575 × 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)|
|Height||550 mm (21.7 in)|
|Dimensions when folded||620 × 260 × 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)|
|Weight||21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)|
Data Output and Control
|Wireless communication||ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open|
|Control by||ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna , Smartphone , Stand alone , Tablet|
|Output||Cadence , Power , Speed|
|Read out on||Bike computer , Computer with ANT+ antenna , Smartphone , Sports watch , Tablet|