2020 Cannondale Synapse Neo Electric Road Bike
Teh Synapse Neo 2 is an electric road bike, with the power, range and comfort to open the roads for everyone.
Tackle the legendary passes of the Tour. Roll through the valleys of wine country. Crank out fast blasts after work or spend the whole weekend riding somewhere you’ve never been. On the all-new Synapse NEO e bike, the road is now open to all. With its smooth, silent power, comfortably sportive position, and massive range, this electric-assist road bike is built to turn “I wish I could” into “I just did”.
- SmartForm C1 Alloy frame with removable integrated battery
- Ballistec carbon fork for a better ride feel
- Shimano 105/Tiagra 2×10 speed drivetrain for intuitive gear shifting
- Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc brakes for intuitive gear shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Midnight
- The Cannondale Synapse Neo 2 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus, 270% max support, 50Nm
- Battery: 500Wh downtube integrated battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Bosch Purion
- Connectivity: Bluetooth smart phone app
The Range to Roam
Bosch’s Generation 3 Active Line Plus drive unit delivers big power and does it so smoothly that you barely notice it – except for how it makes you feel limitless. It’s a mid-motor design that’s ideal for road bikes thanks to its light weight, smooth and silent power delivery, and drag-free pedaling beyond the cut-out threshold.
Unlike many e-road bikes, the Synapse NEO is designed with a full 500Wh PowerTube battery, which integrates cleanly into the downtube and packs enough energy for even the longest days. Go as long as you want -the Synapse NEO will get you home.
Connected & Protected
SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame and fork insulates you from bumps while maintaining your connection to the road. Improved handling, more control, and enough comfort to ride all day.
Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Frame: SmartForm C1 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, Ai, internal cable routing, flat mount brake, 142×12 thru-axle, Si kickstand mount, rack/fender mounts Fork: BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1.5″ tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount brake, 12×100 thru axle, fender mounts, hidden cable routing Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5″, sealed angular contact bearings Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree Bars: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact Front Brake: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT64 rotors Rear Brake: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT64 rotors Brake Lever: Shimano Tiagra Front Mech: Shimano 105, braze-on Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra GS Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 2×10 Speed: 20 Rims: RD 2.0, 28h Front Hub: Formula CL-712 Rear Hub: RXC-142S Spokes: DT Swiss Champion Front Tyre: WTB Exposure Comp, 700 x 32c, Distance compound Rear Tyre: WTB Exposure Comp, 700 x 32c, Distance compound Seat Post: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4, 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL) Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails Chainset: Bosch Gen3 w/ custom Ai offset & FSA rings, 50/34 Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed Pedals: Basic Resin Flat Battery (Wh): 500Wh Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W User Interface: Bosch Purion
L, M, S, XL