Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer
- Weight: 47.3 lbs. (21.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 575 x 750 x 550mm (l x w x h); 620 x 260 x 440mm (when folded)
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
- Electrical Requirements: 110 – 240 Volts
- Power Indicator: Multicolor LED, spotlight on floor
- Compatible Cassettes: Shimano/SRAM 8 – 12-speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R boldy sold separately
- Compatible Axles (width of rear fork): 130mm (race), 135, 142, 148mm (MTB), Adaptor for 135 x 10mm available
- Max Power: 2,200 Watts
- Max Incline: 25 percent (also features descent simulation)
- Flywheel: Virtual
- Max Torque: 85 Nm
- Max Brake Force: 250 N
- Mass Inertia: Variable to 275.6 lbs (125 kg)
- Wireless Communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Accuracy: Within 1 percent
- Output Statistics: Cadence, power, speed
- Read Out: bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna, smartphone, sports watch, tablet
Neo 2T Smart Trainer Information
The Tacx NEO 2T Smart Trainer is quiet, powerful, and accurate with an optimized direct drive. This is Tacx’s most realistic feeling trainer to date. A huge part of the realism featured on this trainer is the road-feel vibration. This can replicate the feeling of cobblestone or gravel, making it feel like you are riding outdoors, especially when using apps like Zwift. The trainer is stable yet remains flexible enough to feel realistic. It allows for a few degrees of left to right movement, helping feel the sensation of turning on the road. The Tacx NEO 2T Smart Trainer frame follows the natural course of the body, bringing a certain freedom of movement, improving the cycling feel.
New features on this newest NEO Smart Trainer includes improved stillness and an even further reduction in noise from air due to displacement and vibration. Redesigned magnets also improve stillness, reducing vibration, even at low cadence. The new motor design improves the ride feel on a climb or through acceleration. The motor also generates higher resistance levels under specific conditions in sprints or at low speeds. It also has improved axle capability which allows riders to equip 135 x 10, 142 x 12, and 148 x 12mm axles. This NEO 2T Smart Trainer improves to feel as realistic as possible.
Accuracy is another essential perk of this trainer. It measures pedaling power with incredible precision, assuring accurate and reliable results within 1 percent accuracy. Tacx Pedal Stroke Analysis independently measures the exact position of each leg. ANT+ Cycling Dynamics lets you analyze pedal strokes through third party software. This is also the only trainer that does not require calibration to create accurate readings, letting you just hop on the bike and ride. It is also self-powered, and no external power source is required, generating its own power from the rider’s pedaling.
Taxc Cycling Software lets you virtually explore the world through high quality film and GPS workouts while challenging your friends. It will help you train effectively with structured plans and cycling workouts to help make consistent improvement. Data can be exported and analyzed through apps like Strava and other features. With LED lights to indicate connection and power as well as a foldable frame for easy transportation and storage. These features make this trainer just as convenient as it is advanced. The Tacx NEO 2T Smart Trainer is an incredibly innovative and creative way to train when you are away from the road.