Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer
- Weight: 23.6 kg (52 lbs)
- Max Power: 2,000 watts
- Max Incline: 16 percent
- Max Torque: 41 Nm
- Max Brake Force: 120 N
- Flywheel Weight: 7.6 kg
- Max Torque: 31.2 kg
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 670 x 642 x 460 mm
- Wireless Communication: ANT+, FE-C, Bluetooth Smart Open
- Data Output: Speed, power, cadence (accuracy 2.5 percent)
- Electrical Requirements: 110-240 volts
- Compatible Cassette: Shimano or SRAM 8-11 Speed. Campagnolo Body sold separately, not suitable for Specialized SCS
- Compatible axles: Rear fork width of 130 mm (race), 135, 142, 148 mm (MTB), adapter for 135 x 10 mm sold separately.
Flux 2 Smart Trainer Information
The Tacx Flux is a bigger and better version of one of the best trainers in the Tacx lineup. This second version is a and stronger version with a heavier flywheel and stronger resistance. Despite its size, the flywheel is virtually silent. Overall, this trainer is stronger, more accurate, and more versatile with a wider simulation range than its predecessor. It measures power within 2.5 percent accuracy, sprint resistance of up to 2,000 watts, and the ability to simulate a gradient of up to 16 percent.
Along with these physical improvements to the Tacx Flux 2, it has excellent technological advantages. Both the Tacx app and Zwift are compatible with this trainer. The Tacx software is full of high-quality film and GPS workouts. You can challenge friends, plan workouts, analyze statistics, and export your results to Strava. The Tacx Flux 2 is a true smart trainer and is full of the best technology. If you want one of the most reliable, silent, and most accurate smart trainers on the market with the best tech to improve your riding, the Tacx Flux 2 is a great choice for you.